Saturday, August 25, 2012

Visa medical: Passed!


After anxiously waiting all week, yesterday brought the news that Francis passed his visa medical exam!  Yay!  Yahoo!  Yippee!  (Just a few of the things that were said on the phone when the news was revealed.)  His visa exit interview will be on Tuesday, due to a holiday (Hero’s Day) on Monday in the Philippines.  After that, we see if we have approval to book our travel dates.  I say again – Yay!  Yahoo!  Yippee!  We had a phone conference call with our agency yesterday to prepare us for travel, and it all finally seemed so very close and so very – right about time!  I have been so emotionally overwhelmed it’s been hard to stop myself from crying at the drop of a hat the past few days. 

Francis – it’s almost time!!!

5 comments:

  1. you forgot AMEN!
    counting the hours with love and hugs and kisses
    Lola and Lolo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I'm so happy there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel!!! You are just a few weeks away from finally seeing, holding, and kissing your son! If you are anything like me, you will be feeling a rollercoaster of emotions. I was excited, happy, anxious, frightened and just about every other feeling you can imagine. When you finally see Francis, you'll feel a whole lot better. So happy for the three of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so exciting! Praise God! I will be eagerly looking for updates on your blog. Hang tough, girl...you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news! :) I will be following your blog! We will hopefully be in the Philippines shortly behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer,
    I've been thinking about you, selfishly hoping for a last-minute post. Can you tell it's been a while since I've traveled, thinking there's time for blogging?? Anyway, I'm just so excited that your waiting is about to end and your new life will begin. Many prayers and good wishes!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete