Friday, November 9, 2012

Pictures...Since We've Been Home


A little bit of our life at home, from Francis' perspective.  We've been adjusting and it's taking some time, so a post will come in due time!  Don't want to keep you hanging, though, so here are some pictures of our cutie-pie!

I got to try out my sled at Lolo and Lola's house.  Lolo gave me a ride on the grass.  I CAN'T WAIT until it snows and I can REALLY try this thing out!  And build a snowman!  And throw snowballs!


Mommy and Daddy took me out for ice cream.  I LOVE ice cream - it's my absolute favorite treat!

There is a playground up the street from my house.  The slide is my favorite thing to do, and I can go down it hundreds of times and not get tired!

Lakota comes to the playground with Mommy and me.  I love Lakota, and she loves me.  She's my guard dog and takes good care of me all the time!

Daddy is teaching me how to ride a bike!  It is SO MUCH FUN!  Thank you to my cousins, Kevin and Tyler, for the awesome bike.  I love it.

I was Spider-Man for Halloween!  And before Halloween.  And after Halloween.  I love Spider-Man - he's my favorite guy, next to Daddy and Lolo!

Yup.  I was a totally handsome Spider-Man, and I knew it.

I met my Great-Grandma for the first time.  I love her, and she loves me!

4 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you! You've got a lovely family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to finally see some more photos of you handsome little monkey. There are so many ups and downs when your child first comes home and it take a while to adjust but it won't be long and it will feel that Francis has been part of your life forever!! He makes a super cute superman!!! Keep the photos and updates coming please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray! A new blog post. I was beginning to think you might not get back to it. Francis is very sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete