Friday, November 11, 2011

11 Wishes On 11/11/11


Since 11/11/11 is supposed to be a very lucky day and it is childhood tradition to “make a wish at 11:11,” I can think of nothing more I’d like to do today at 11:11 on 11/11/11 than make 11 wishes for you, little one.

1.    I wish you happiness and joy, right now, wherever you are.
2.    I wish that when the time comes, your heart is ready for a mommy and daddy.
3.    I wish for a happy and beautiful future for you.
4.    I wish that you can feel the love I am sending you all the way across the ocean.
5.    I wish that a day will never go by that you will question if you are loved or wanted.
6.    I wish that you know just how amazing and wonderful you really are.
7.    I wish you a life of open doors and endless possibilities.
8.    I wish you know that we will always be there for you.
9.    I wish for good health for you.
10. I wish for good relationships for you – with your family, your friends, with God.
11. I wish that you know that I wish you all of these things without ever having met you…because you have always been a part of my heart and you always will be.

I love you, little one, and I wish for these things for you not just today, but every day!

4 comments:

  1. I know all these things to be true. You will be a WONDERFUL MOTHER one day and our wish for you and Gregg is that it will be SOON.
    Love you!
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little one is so blessed to have parents who already love him or her even though you don't even know him/her yet. I'm still praying that your call comes soon. Take care!!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this sweet Jen =) xo

    ReplyDelete